Monday, March 18, 2013

V is for Verdant

Continuing to blog my way through the alphabet and here we are at V.  I skipped U, but it was for a great reason...  I wanted to use "verdant" near St. Patrick's Day!  Everyone I saw this weekend was decked out in green for St. Paddy's day, but I love it year round.  Verdant means green and lush and it makes me think of springtime.  What a great thing to daydream about; especially now in winter with this chilly weather!

So, below I've listed some of my jewelry from Etsy that is verdant....





















Here are some verdant items from other great Etsy artists...



























Okie dokie, that's all for Verdant.  I hope you enjoyed all of the color and the warm thoughts of Spring.  It's right around the corner!  Let me know what you think in the comments section below, and give me some ideas for the letter U.  I'm coming back to U, I promise!  Thanks for reading!












2 comments:

Margaret Almon said...

Isn't verdant the most amazing word! Thank you for including my verdant green mosaic in your collection.

Bea Otch said...

Yes, verdant is a wonderful word! Thanks for reading, Margaret!