Sunday, February 17, 2013

T is for True Love

Here we are on the week of Valentine's Day and we've arrived at the letter T.  How fun!  Of course, the theme for this blog post just has to be love inspired.  So, I've decided that True love is the theme.... and all I can think about is champagne, hearts, red, pink, candy, strawberries, etc, etc.  I think that is so much fun to pick out items to share with your true love on Valentine's.  Below I've compiled some items that you might want to give to your true love any day of the year just to let them know that you care.  Here we go!

First here are some items from my shop...


Love Earrings!




Here is a Love Detector Necklace where you'll spin the arrow to verify your true love. 



Here are some big, dangly earrings to make a statement.  Let your loved one know that you love them with your (w)hole heart! 



Red is the color of love and passion!






Now here are some listings for your true love made by other artists on Etsy.




















Thanks for reading this entry on my blog!  Use the comments section below to let me know if you liked this blogpost or give me a suggestion for the letter U.



No comments: