Monday, February 4, 2013

S is for Super!

Making my way through the alphabet and we are here at the lovely letter S.  S is for SUPER!  Yesterday was the Superbowl and I know that everyone had a great time with their chips, dips, and beer.  I usually watch it, if for nothing but the awesome advertisements.  This year, I skipped the whole thing.  So, now I'm going to make up for it by listing other Super stuff.  Here we go!


First, we'll start off with Big Gay Al, a character from the South Park series.  The link below will take you to his super song...




It's a bird!  It's a plane!  It's... Superman!  Click the first link below to get the dirt on ol' Superman.  The second link will take you to the Super Museum, a museum all about Superman in Metropolis, Ill.




Then there's Super Mario Bros.!  This game rocked for me as a li'l girl with my NES.  I'm guessing that I had this around 1985/1986... somewhere around there.  It was awesome!  Click the link below to get additional info about Super Mario Bros. on the wikipedia page.



Here are some fun items from Etsy that I think are Super!



















Of course, you can always connect to me and my super-fun jewelry and whatnots at beaotch.com.  There you'll find my Etsy site, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and blog.

Leave me a note below for comments on this post or for suggestions for the letter T.

Thanks again for reading!!  :)


No comments: