Thursday, March 28, 2013

U is for Unseemly

So I skipped U in the last post and went straight to V.  I had to make sure that I used Verdant around St Patrick's Day, of course.

Well, now I'm back to the letter U and I found a great word for this post:  Unseemly.  According to my handy dictionary, unseemly is "not according with established standards of good form or taste, inappropriate."  Inappropriate just so happens to be my specialty!  ;)  I have a sense of humor that verges on the indecent...  And why not show that off in this blog post?!?!

So, let's start off with some fun necklaces in my Etsy shop...




























Here are some other Unseemly items by other Etsy artists:



























We've reached the end of this blog post.  Thank you so much for reading and I look forward to the letter W!  Leave me a note in the comments section below to let me know your thoughts on Unseemly or to give me suggestions for the next blog post, W.  Thanks!!







No comments: