Sunday, May 29, 2011

Here's the B!

So, I've not been going at this blogging thing on the regular like I wanted...  but here we go again.  This time I'll be posting all things B.

First, let's talk about boobies.  You know... breasts, jugs, and tits.  Here are some awesome handmade goodies that are related to boobs.


Boob Scarf



Nipple Cocktail Ring



Pin Up Bombshell Oval Platter



So while we're talking about boobs, we also need to bring up breast cancer.  It's a killer, and doesn't have to be so much of one.  Early detection is the key.  Don't forget the monthly self-exam in the shower.  Get the mammogram when your doctor says you should.  It's important to keep those funbags fun!

Below you'll see links to breast cancer websites to learn more about prevention and donation.







Of course, there are other B things in this world besides boobies.  Here's one of my favorites:  Burt's Bees!   Their tagline is "Earth Friendly Natural Personal Care for The Greater Good."  I have a tube of their lip balm in every handbag and in almost every room of my house.  If you've never tried their products, it is imperative that you run out RIGHT NOW and buy some.  It's an awesome product with a conscious.  Get it.



So there's another B I would like to share with you.  It's a necklace I made named Buzzing Necklace.

Here's the description I listed for this necklace:  Of course, this necklace reminds me of that busy bee lady. You know the one. She's got a million irons in the fire and does it all with flawless perfection. We grumble at how awesome she is without noticing how awesome we are. How do we miss our pros and constantly stumble on our cons? Get with it, woman! Show your stuff and flaunt it with this necklace. You are awesome!!


So what have we learned with this blog post?  Well, let's be proud of our bodies, dammit. We're beautiful!  Second, we know that we should take care of ourselves and each other. Next, there are awesome companies with great products that also care about things other than the bottom line.  Lastly, we're fabulous and need to realize it.  So there.

Thanks for joining me once again for this blog post! If you have a suggestion for the C post, leave me a note below.  :)

No comments: