Monday, May 9, 2011

Blogging the Alphabet - Gimme An A!

I don't know where to start with this blog.  So, I've decided that I will get through this writer's block by blogging through the alphabet.  Each blog will revolve around the next letter, but we have to start somewhere.
Let's do this thing starting with A!

ACCESSORIES!

Of course, we have to start with accessories.  Love, love, love accessories.  Earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, hair thingamajigs.  You name it and I like it.  It's really no surprise that I love to make them, too.  Here are some A accessories by me and other lovely people.



So here's a necklace I made of green Aventurine


Green is one of my favorite colors and aventurine is a beautiful stone.

Amethyst Earrings


Amethyst is a great stone.  I love how the facets on these earrings catch the light and they're set to really let the light shine through.

Alice in Wonderland bracelet


Alice in Wonderland!  Everyone loves Alice, whether it's the book, movie, cartoon.  No matter what your favorite, you know this cuff totally rocks.


Applique Ring



Appliques are awesome!  I appreciate the patience that someone has to make all of those teeny, tiny stitches by hand.  This ring is too cool.  Completely hilarious!  Who wouldn't want undies on their finger?!



Alrighty, y'all.  I think that this will have to do it for my first blog post.  I hope that you've enjoyed these A accessories.  I have faith that I will be more interesting and thoughtful as this blog progresses...  :)


Any suggestions for my B blog entry??  Leave it in a comment below.  Thanks!

No comments: