Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cerulean and Colorblocking

So here's the C entry on the Bea Otch blog...

One of my favorite words is CERULEAN and it is such a great color!
I love the scene in The Devil Wears Prada when Miranda Priestly (Meryl Streep) explains the fashion industry to Andy (Anne Hathaway).  Miranda says, "You're wearing a sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room, from a pile of 'stuff'."

Here's the scene:




I like this color so much that I made a necklace using it.




Here are more Etsy sellers who like this color:










Here's another C word - Colorblocking.
Colorblocking is not new, but it is back with a bang this season.
Here's an example of colorblocking on a necklace I made:




Here are other Etsy sellers that display colorblocking:







Today was brought to you by the letter C!  What've we learned today?
We've learned to go with gusto to Cerulean and Colorblocking!!


Thanks for taking a moment to read.  Let me know your thoughts on these topics or what would make a good D blog post below in the comments section. Thanks!

No comments: