Tuesday, November 1, 2011

N is for Naughty!

Hiya, folks.  So I'm blogging the alphabet and we've arrived at the letter N.  N is for Naughty!  Naughty is defined as "mildly rude or indecent, typically related to sex."  I am a crafter with a love for all things fun and funky.  I have a soft spot for items which are sassy or of questionable decorum, so this blog post is right up my alley!!  :)



Here are a few of my Etsy listings that are just a bit Naughty...















Here are listings from other wonderful Etsy artists who are a bit naughty, too...



























































Well, I could go on and on for days with this topic, but our Naughty time has come to an end.  Please feel free to leave comments on this blog entry or suggestions for the O entry in the section below.  You can also find me on Facebook or Twitter and on BeaOtch.com

:)



No comments: